What does it mean when an attorney offers a free consultation?
This is a short Q&A video of Mankato Personal Injury Attorney, Randy Knutson, explaining what is means when an attorney offers a free consultation.
http://knutsoncasey.com – If you or a loved one has been in an accident and need help, please contact a Mankato personal injury attorney at Knutson+Casey today at (507) 344-8888.
About our Firm:
Founded by experienced attorneys Randy Knutson and Patrick Casey, the Mankato-based law firm of Knutson+Case is quickly becoming one of the leading law firms serving residents of Mankato, nearby Waseca, New Ulm and St. Peter and those living throughout south-central Minnesota. At the firm, our lawyers offer clients assistance with a wide variety of legal matters such as:
• Personal injury, including wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites and defective medical devices
• Estate planning, including wills, trusts and probate
• Criminal defense, including defense against both felonies and misdemeanors
• Business law, including business formation and planning
• Family law, including divorce and child custody
• Real estate, including transactions and land-use matters
In addition to offering guidance and representation to clients with needs in the above areas, we offer mediation and arbitration to clients who would like to avoid litigation in favor of negotiation.
Whether your legal need is the result of an accident-related injury, an upcoming divorce or a business-related matter, look no further than the attorneys at Knutson+Casey for representation upon which you can depend. If you would like to discuss the challenge you face with one of our attorneys, you can do so by scheduling a free initial consultation at our Mankato law office.
Video Rating: / 5